international flights booked each week
large proportion of mass affluent and high net worth individuals
analysis by route, airline and class of travel
What is Media GPS?
Media GPS is a large and unique dataset, profiling the media consumption of 16,000 global air travellers. The data reveals which of 45 media brands and 120+ sub-brands these influential people engage with, across locations, channels and devices.
What makes this Study different?
Profile, buying habits and media consumption of 10m people who fly every week
Exceptional sample quality – international air travellers, recruited during customer’s journey
In The Moment – understand trip intentions and media habits while fresh
Understand Mass Affluent, HNW and Expats
Cross-platform reach modelling
The reach of Media GPS
Consumers are more open to new ideas, products and brands when travelling
Insight on consumer brands
Valuable data for advertisers about what consumers want to buy, linked with their media consumption and travel habits
Innovative consumption based engagement measures:
- Cross Platform Media brand reach
- Media Engagement Metrics based on actual & modelled behaviour
- Frequency (by platform) for all brands consumed in last 7 days
- Understanding relationship travellers have with international brands
- Household income
- Liquid assets
- Personal investments
- Job title / management responsibility
- Corporate decision influence & budgets
- Age / gender / education
- Resident or ex-pat
Example findings: Media Reach
30 DAY REACH, BY MEDIA (ANY DEVICE)
The results of media consumption split based on a sample of 18 media brands measured (45 media brands included in whole study).
Any Int'l Media85%
Any Int'l News73%
Any Int'l Print55%
Ask the dataset a range of questions
- Focus on scheduled airline travellers, with many High Net Worth, Mass Affluents and business travellers
- 16,000 passengers who have flown with over 200 airlines across the globe
- Sample with guaranteed provenance from our travel technology partner
- Bold and ambitious, working with leading media and industry experts
- Fresh approach, unhindered by legacy formats from 20th century surveys
- Customised reports for brand owners, media owners and media intermediaries
- Analysis by region, route, airline and travel class
- Data and analytics via third party tools
Get some data!
Fill in some details and we'll send you a sneak preview as soon as we can.